Package documentation web site at: https://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyFilters/
The main changes from version 0.5.1, the current CRAN version, released 10 months ago are:
- Add data for some Chinese absorptive filters from Yixing Purshee Optical Elements Co., Ltd.
- Add thickness metadata for several photography filters.
- Add reflectance data for various materials (previously contained in package ‘photobiologyReflectors’.
- Add refraction index data.
- Update the User Guide.
- Correct wrong thickness metadata in PC and PET_G sheet spectra.
Use of package ‘photobiologyReflectors’, which was never released through CRAN, is deprecated as the same data are now contained in ‘photobiologyFilters’ (>= 5.2).
NOTE: The updated package has been submitted to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologyfilters/issues