The main changes from version 0.9.19, the most recent CRAN release, are:
- To improve clarity of user code, define wrappers for methods
spread() with names with
wl_ prepended (e.g.
- Rename method
expanse() and deprecate use of
spread(). In the case of
expanse() the new names prevent a name clash with
- Redefine all ‘
as.’ class-coercion functions into generic methods and add specialisations. Default behaviour remains unchanged.
- Add class-coercion methods to and from matrix (and transfer corresponding functions from package ‘photobiologyInOut’).
- Add function
relative_AM() to compute relative air mass from sun elevation.
- Add functions for calculation of saturated water vapour pressure from air temperature
water_vp_sat() and dew point from water vapour pressure
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiology/ includes all help pages, with output from all examples, and vignettes in HTML format.
NOTE: The updated package can be installed from CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiology/issues
The main changes from version 0.9.18, the most recent CRAN release, are:
- Fix bug in
sun_angles() that resulted in wrong azimuth values returned in some circumstances. (Bug introduced in version 0.9.12 when the astronomy code was overhauled in December 2016.)
- Fix bug in
day_night() that resulted in a small time shift when a datetime was passed instead of a date as an argument to parameter
- Fix bug in
q_irrad() methods for collections of spectra which was resulting in arguments passed to parameter
quantity being silently ignored.
- Add explicit support for optional parallel execution of apply functions, and methods for collections of spectra. Apparently of no use under Windows 10, even for large collections of spectra.
- Revise documentation.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiology/.
NOTE: The updated package will be available soon from CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiology/issues
The main changes from version 0.3.7, the most recent version are:
- Group reference spectra into a collection.
- Rebuild all data objects adding metadata.
- New vignette.
- Because of some object name changes this update can break code developed with earlier non-CRAN releases.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologySun/.
NOTE: The updated package is available through CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologylamps/issues