A minor update to R was released recently as version 4.0.3. As always it is recommended to keep R up-to-date. R for photobiology packages and their dependencies are not affected by this are previous updates and pass checks on R >= 3.6.0.
Package documentation web site at: https://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologySensors/
The main changes from version 0.4.0, the current CRAN version:
- Rename member spectra by prepending suppliers’ names and rebuild sensors.mspct with ‘photobiology’ (0.10.5) which is now required.
- Add data for angular responses saved in a list of data frames named
- Update the User Guide.
Code breaking because of renaming of members of the collection of sensor response spectra.
NOTE: The updated package has been submitted to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologySensors/issues
Two minor updates to R were released recently. R 4.0.1 contained a major bug under MS-Windows (affecting R-commander), so it was very soon followed by R 4.0.2 that fixes the problem. As always it is recommended to keep R up-to-date. R for photobiology packages and their dependencies are not affected and pass checks on R >= 3.6.0.
The main changes from version 0.4.4, the current CRAN version, released 18 months ago are:
- Code breaking! Names of some member spectra in the collection have been modified. In most cases, the change is the addition of the name of the supplier (e.g.
- Rebuild data objects with current version of ‘photobiology’ package (0.9.28).
- Add data for MIDOPT filters released in the mean time.
- Add data for an assortment photography filters of various brands.
- Add data for the old “WG” UV pass filters from Schott, which have been replaced some years ago by “N-WG” filters.
- Improve the metadata and documentation.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyFilters/.
NOTE: The updated package is in CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologyfilters/issues