This update adds flexibility to the user interface used to indicate the target when searching for wavelengths matching specific spectral data values. It also contains a preliminary implementation of classes
solute_spct and collections
solute_mspct for storing spectral molar or mass coefficients of attenuation.
Changes from version 0.10.10 the most recent CRAN release, are:
- Add new classes of objects
solute_mspctto be used to store molar (default) and mass based coefficients of attenuation describing overall attenuation, or attenuation by absorption or by scattering. Implement the corresponding methods. (Unstable: interface may change).
- Add example data for two substances:
join_mspct()to use interpolation when wavelengths differ among member spectra. This should not break old code but output can slightly differ.
- Expand syntax accepted for
characterarguments passed to parameter
wls_at_target()methods and function
- Fix failure to correctly handle spectra with zero rows, a bug affecting several methods, operators and functions including
- Fix bug in
rowwise_filter()affecting parallel summaries of absorptance.
- Fix bugs in extraction and replacement functions for collections of spectra, possibly triggered by changes in R >= 4.0.0.
- Add method
NOTE: Version 0.10.11 has been submitted to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through GitHub at https://github.com/aphalo/photobiology/issues