Package documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyLamps/. (Now supporting search.)
This is a major and code-breaking update. Naming conventions have been slightly changed and several new spectra have been added. Previously included spectra have in most cases been recomputed and may slightly differ from earlier versions of the same data. In part this was done to reduce the size of the data objects, making it possible to include more spectra while keeping the size of the package reasonable. The main changes from version 0.4.3, the most recent version, released 2 years and 9 months months ago are:
- Add data for Fluence-Osram grow lamps.
- Revise for ‘ggspectra’ (\>= 0.3.1).
- Rebuild all data objects with ‘photobiology’ (== 0.10.9) taking care that all spectra in
lamps.mspctare normalized, also adding previously missing metadata.
- Apply function
photobiology::thin_wl()to all spectra to reduce their stored size.
- Add data for additional flashlights.
- Add data for black light blue “BLB” fluorescent tubes.
- Add data for new grow lights from Fluence-Osram.
- Add data for various LED lamps and tubes.
- Replace a few spectra with newly measured ones from the same lamps.
- CODE BREAKING. Rename the members of the collection of spectra for easier identification and to improve consistency in naming with packages ‘photobiologyLEDs’ and ‘photobiologyFilters’.
- Revise vignette and other documentation.
- Migrate the Git repository from Bitbucket to GitHub. (New address for raising issues is: https://github.com/aphalo/photobiologyLamps/issues)
NOTE: The updated package is on its way to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologylamps/issues