This release includes fixes to several minor bugs that were reported during the last seven months. In addition to these fixes new specializations of existing methods were added to improve the consistency across the different methods and classes. The Git repository was recently moved from Bitbucket to GitHub and continuous integration using Git actions set up.
Changes from version 0.10.5 the most recent CRAN release, are:
- Fix boundary-condition bug in
- Fix handling of
na.rm = TRUEin
- Revise the computation of the default for
cps2Rfr()so that it takes into account the relative signal in
the reference spectrum.
- Add parameter
cps2irrad()so that corrupted too-short spectra can be converted if the location of missing pixels
- Add row-wise summaries for
- Add support of multiple spectra in long form to
- Add warning for handling of multiple spectra in long form to
NOTE: The updated package is on its way to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through GitHub at https://github.com/aphalo/photobiology/issues