This update includes several rather minor changes compared to ‘rOmniDriver’ 0.1.13:
is_timeout()as ‘OmniDriver’ does not always/any longer provide the Java methods
- Add function
- Add check for success of API initialization to function
- Add preliminary (untested) support for I2C and SPI bus.
- Move repository from BitBucket to GitHub.
- Test with USB2000 (under Windows 10, FX/2 firmware updated to 2.51.0).
- Test good with OmniDriver 2.56.
- Update README to better explain all the steps needed to install this package as well as OmniDriver.
- Update documentation to reflect that the company Ocean Optics has been renamed Ocean Insight.
‘rOmniDriver’ 0.1.13 included minor changes compared to ‘rOmniDriver’ 0.1.12:
- Add brief installation instructions to README.
- Fix bug affecting OS X and Linux.
- Improve on-load diagnosis and messages.
- Test good with OmniDriver 2.46.
The latest version source is kept in a Git repository at GitHub: https://github.com/aphalo/romnidriver/
Please, report bugs and suggest enhancements at https://github.com/aphalo/romnidriver/issues
Pull requests and reports of tests with various models of spectrometers from Ocean Insight are very welcome.