Main changes since version 0.2.2 are:
- Implement support for on-the-fly retrieval of instrument descriptor and calibration data from EEPROM when calibration is not available as R objects: update
acq_irrad_interactive()and the functions it uses to retrieve and save calibration data. (Similar updates are pending for the other data acquisition functions).
- Update calibration data for MAYP11278 and MAYP112785.
- Test with old USB2000 spectrometer.
Full change history is available at: https://docs.r4photobiology.info/ooacquire/news/index.html
NOTE: This package is NOT available through CRAN.
This package is available through the r4photobiology repository and through GitHub.
Note: this version needs the recently released ‘rOmniDriver’ version 0.1.14 or later, so if this package is already installed it may need to be updated before updating or installing ‘ooacquire’ 0.2.3.
- From the binary or source packages of the released version from the CRAN-compatible repository at http://r.r4photobiology.info/.
- From sources of the under development version retrieved from the Git repository at GitHub.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through GitHub at https://github.com/aphalo/ooacquire/issues