Package documentation web site at: https://docs.r4photobiology.info/ggspectra/
The changes from version 0.3.6, the current CRAN release, are:
- Track and profit from updated ‘photobiology’ (>= 0.10.4), with (>= 0.10.5) now required.
- Use performance-optimized computation for colors from wavelengths.
stat_wl_strip()performance by simplifying data before plotting.
- Add support for plotting action spectra (preliminary).
- Update y-axis scales to support scaled and normalized data.
- Update y-scales to generate more compact axis labels and use IUPAC-recommended symbols.
- Update x-axis- and y-axis scales to allow users to override the default label text.
scale_y_Afr_continuous()for absorptance spectra.
scale_y_mult_continuous()for calibration spectra.
scale_y_Tfr_continuous()for transmittance spectra, to complement the internal and total versions earlier available.
scale_y_A_continuous()for absorbance spectra, to complement the internal and total versions earlier available.
scale_y_Rfr_continuous()for reflectance spectra, to complement the specular and total versions earlier available.
autoplot()methods to generate more compact axis labels (preliminary).
autoplot()methods to to natively support facets (partial).
stat_wb_box()adding parameter box.height (default behavior unchanged).
- Fix a documentation example that stopped working because of changes to ‘ggplot2’.
- Although this update should not break any code, the plots created will in some cases differ slighttly from those created with earlier versions. These changes affect the formatting of axis labels, and are readily visible.
- Colors may differ very slightly while
stat_wl_strip()draws fewer rectangles (in most cases these changes are barely visible).
NOTE: The updated package is on its way to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/ggspectra/issues