Package documentation web site at: https://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiology/
This release was triggered by problems detected by new tighter CRAN checks in what will become R (4.1.0). Better quality checks are a good thing! A few unrelated enhancements are also included.
Changes from version 0.10.2 the most recent CRAN release, are:
- Implement Fresnel’s formulae for computation of reflectance of a plane interface from relative refractive index.
- Implement Fraunhofer’s formulae for computation of diffraction in a single slit and diffraction plus interference in a double slit.
print()methods for time-of-day.
tag()methods to use, when possible, precomputed color definitions to improve performance.
- Handle gracefully bad data input in
- Remove bad class exports from NAMESPACE.
- New features of ‘dplyr’ (>= 1.0.0) are used, so this new version is required.
NOTE: The updated package is on its way to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiology/issues