The changes from version 0.4.1 the previous CRAN version are:
- (Code breaking!) Some data objects have been renamed and consequently old scripts may need minor edits.
- (Data changed!) Increase wavelength resolution of the spectral data.
- Add spectral absorbance data for the photoreceptor pigments cryptochrome 1, cryptochrome 3, phototropin 1, phototropin 2 and ZTL protein.
- Add spectral absorbance data for eight carotenoids and chlorophyll a and chlorophyll b.
- Add spectral fluorescence emission data for chlorophyll a and chlorophyll b.
- Fix bug in Jalter leaf optical properties data object.
- Rebuild data objects with ‘photobiology’ 0.9.28.
- Translate vignette to R markdown and update it.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyplants/.
The updated package is in CRAN.