This update includes a fix for a bug affecting
autoplot() methods in the case of plotting multiple spectra in the same plot. It also includes improvements to the easy of use through the addition new or enhancements to existing convenience methods and functions. The required version of ‘photobiology’ is now 0.9.28 or higher.
The changes from version 0.3.2, the current CRAN release, are:
autotitle()the recommended method and deprecate the use of
ggtitle_spct(), which remains available for backwards compatibility.
autotitle()to optionally set the caption in addition to title and subtitle of a plot.
- Add support for setting of the plot caption controlled with the
annotationsargument of autoplot() methods.
- Add convenience functions to make easier to modify default arguments used by
autoplot()methods through R options:
- Add support for simultaneously adding and removing annotations from the current default by accepting lists of character vectors in addition to character vectors as argument for parameter
- Add support in
multiplot()function for adding a title to the composite figure.
- Track changes in ‘photobiology’ (>= 0.9.28) adding support for using the
"how.measured"attribute in plot titles, subtitles and captions.
- Use a compute panel function instead of a compute group function in
stat_wl_strip(), solving a bug affecting
autoplot()methods when called with multiple spectra.
The justification for renaming the
ggtitle_spct() function to
autotitle() is that the new name is consistent with
autolayer() in taking an R object of a specific class as first argument and automatically extracting the information from it.
Documentation web site at https://docs.r4photobiology.info/ggspectra/.
NOTE: The updated package is on its way to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/ggspectra/issues