The main changes from version 0.4.4, the current CRAN version, released 18 months ago are:
- Code breaking! Names of some member spectra in the collection have been modified. In most cases, the change is the addition of the name of the supplier (e.g.
- Rebuild data objects with current version of ‘photobiology’ package (0.9.28).
- Add data for MIDOPT filters released in the mean time.
- Add data for an assortment photography filters of various brands.
- Add data for the old “WG” UV pass filters from Schott, which have been replaced some years ago by “N-WG” filters.
- Improve the metadata and documentation.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyFilters/.
NOTE: The updated package is on its way to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologyfilters/issues