The changes from version 0.4.1 the previous CRAN version are:
- (Code breaking!) Some data objects have been renamed and consequently old scripts may need minor edits.
- (Data changed!) Increase wavelength resolution of the spectral data.
- Add spectral absorbance data for the photoreceptor pigments cryptochrome 1, cryptochrome 3, phototropin 1, phototropin 2 and ZTL protein.
- Add spectral absorbance data for eight carotenoids and chlorophyll a and chlorophyll b.
- Add spectral fluorescence emission data for chlorophyll a and chlorophyll b.
- Fix bug in Jalter leaf optical properties data object.
- Rebuild data objects with ‘photobiology’ 0.9.28.
- Translate vignette to R markdown and update it.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyplants/.
The updated package has been submitted to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologyplants/issues
The main changes from version 0.4.2, the most recent version, released 16 months ago are:* Add data for Fluence-Osram grow lamps.
- Add data for a Sunwayfoto LED lamp and a Godox flash.
- Add data for two UV-A flashlights.
- Replace non-ASCII characters in documentation.
- Rebuild all spectral data objects.
- Correct some minor mistakes in the metadata stored in attribute
"what.measured" in some spectra or add attribute
"what.measured" when missing.
- Add new attribute
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyLamps/.
NOTE: The updated package is on its way to CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologylamps/issues