The main changes from version 0.4.14 the previous CRAN release, are:
CSVfiles from YoctoPuce modules.
read_qtuv_txt()to read spectral data output files from the on-line Quick TUV calculator.
subset2mspct()useful to import multiple TUV simulations into a collection of spectra.
read_tuv_usrout()with new formal parameter
ozone.duand fix a bug in the setting of
- Revise all read functions so that they store the header of the imported file as a vector of character strings to attribute
The main changes from version 0.4.13 an earlier CRAN release, are:
- Implement class coercion methods (“as.” methods) to complement earlier functions, tracking changes in ‘photobiology’ 0.9.20.
- Move coercion methods from and to matrix objects to ‘photobiology’ 0.9.20.
- Update to track API changes in ‘colorSpec’ 0.7-3.
- Translate vignette to Rmarkdown.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyinout/.
NOTE: The updated package is in CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologyinout/issues