The main changes from version 0.9.17, the current CRAN release, are:
- Add functions
- Add a formal parameter
"attr2tb"to all summary methods for collections of spectra, used to automatically call
add_attr2tb()to add attributes to their output.
calibration_spctclass and its methods. Update all operators and maths functions to support this new class.
calibration_mspctclass and its methods.
- Fix bug in calculation of solar time of day which could result in values > 24 h.
- Fix a bug in the extraction operator for spectral objects (could lead to infinite recursion in rare occasions).
- Fix wrong value returned in some cases by
is_tagged()due to a bug in the definition of
- Revise vignettes and documentation.
- Rebuild some of the example data objects adding metadata attributes.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiology/.
NOTE: The updated package is available from CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiology/issues