Version 0.4.4 is the first version to be available through CRAN.
The main changes from version 0.4.3, the most recent version, released 16 months ago are,
- Put all spectra into a single collection object and provide vectors of names to access them based on different criteria.
- Rebuild data objects with current version of ‘photobiology’ package (0.9.18).
- Add data for MIDOPT filters.
- Add data for an assortment of window glass types as used by CIE.
- Fix bugs.
- Translate User Guide to R markdown and remove the Data Catalogue vignette.
Documentation web site at http://docs.r4photobiology.info/photobiologyLEDs/.
NOTE: The updated package is available from CRAN.
Please raise issues concerning bugs or enhancements to this package through Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/aphalo/photobiologyLEDs/issues